Saturday, April 7, 2012

Come see our April Specials!

With all of the different headlight cleaners, restorers, polishers, plastic lens restorers, what have you, it’s become pretty hard to see what is what. From homemade remedies, to scientific breakthroughs, hundreds of websites etc. it’s another conundrum as to what to choose. I go through this when I’m buying chips & beer; I shouldn’t have to scour the earth to scour my headlights! Back in my day, a headlight was made of quality glass, & now everything is either fiberglass or plastic! Anyway, I’ve went to WalMart, & saw that their Turtle Wax headlight / lens restorer was the cheapest at $5.97. Now Turtle Wax is pretty reputable for wax, and Walmart is reknowned for low prices. That being said, I tried it and it seemed to work OK. Wax on, Wax off. And then at AutoZone, they have a Brand called Symtech for $449.00. (Hey! They even throw in the bucket & sponges!) I didn’t try it, as my wallet was a bit thin from Christmas. Then you have the “As seen on TV” called FastBrite which has a 2 oz bottle & a sponge and another 2 oz bottle of sealer-kinda thingy. It sells for $14.99 $21.87 It seems OK, but I don’t like a step-by step process. Try Uncle Pooter’s & get more bang for your buck!

Uncle Pooter's Headlight Sauce is a headlight cleaner and plastic lens restorer that restores older, faded headlights by removing all of that surface oxidation that has built up over time. It's a great & inexpensive way to keep your vehicle not only looking newer, but increasing visibility! Also works on fleet vehicles’ flashers & marker lights! We use Paypal and First-class Mail Fast shipping with tracking! www.unclepooters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment